Event/Marketing/Sales – Admin
What You’ll Do
The Event Sales Admin supports the sales team in executing the important behind-the-scenes administrative functions that keep the venue functioning efficiently. Without this critical role, our efforts to provide best-in-class service with hospitality for our Guests would be impossible.
Sales Admins have to be great multi-taskers, great communicators and great team players. They are responsible for supporting the sales team in a variety of ways including management of inbound calls and emails, assigning leads into rotation, completing administrative duties as outlined by the Leadership of Sales, keeping the office organized and clean as well as other miscellaneous tasks that may be necessary to support the event sales processes.
How You’ll Do It
- Answer phones promptly, within 3 rings.
- Ensure that Suite Shots service standards are being met and the phone is being answered with a positive attitude.
- Make event packets.
- Process initial event deposits and final event payments.
- Track all payments and email receipts to clients.
- Complete event checkouts.
- Relay any discrepancies between agreements and payments to owning Event Sales Manager or Event Sales Consultant.
- Print Banquet Event Orders (BEO’s) for the kitchen team for the following week’s events and for the sales team for the BEO meetings.
- Be an example of our core values daily and hold yourself accountable to Suite Shots standards.
- Proactively identify ways to improve the office processes and elevate team excellence.
What We’re Looking For
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Cash handling experience
- Clerical experience is preferred
- Excellent communication, prioritization, time-management and organization skills
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to work on a team
- A high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and integrity
- Availability to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- An individual looking to join a FUN, team environment!